Pluralsight is your go-to website for thousands of developer videos. Paul now has 13 courses available in the Pluralsight library. His latest is described below...
Basics of Unit Testing for C# Developers
Every developer knows they should be creating Unit Tests to improve the quality of their applications. This course will walk you through creating unit tests using Visual Studio. You will see how easy it is to get started with creating unit tests. In addition, you will learn how to simplify the unit test process by creating data-driven tests. Finally, you will automate your unit tests by scheduling them to run via the command line utility VSTest.Console.
Promo Video: http://bit.ly/2swbq56
Paul's Pluralsight Videos
- Basics of Unit Testing for C# Developers
- Building Business Components using AngularJS
- The Journey from MVC to AngularJS
- Build an HTML Helper Library for ASP.NET MVC 5
- Consolidating MVC Views using Single Page Techniques
- Build your own Bootstrap Business Application Template in MVC
- Building Mobile Web Sites Using Web Forms, Bootstrap, and HTML5
- WPF for the Visual Basic Programmer - Part 2
- WPF for the Visual Basic Programmer - Part 1
- How to Start and Run A Consulting Business
- The Many Approaches to XML Processing in .NET Applications
- WPF for the Business Programmer
In-Person Training / Mentoring
Would you like to experience our professional mentoring or training in person? Call Fairway Technologies today to discuss your training needs.